This is a great tour of some of the medium and grand producers of sparkling wine in Sonoma County along the famed Russian River Valley and Healdsburg, Ca. You will have a chance, to see historical structures, gardens and tours at Korbel, enjoy downtown Healdsburg at the tasting room of J-Vineyards and the incredible views near Graton, Ca at Iron Horse Vineyards. Fun way to pick a wine to toast a marriage!
- Head southeast on Old Redwood Hwy. Go for 213 ft.
- Turn right onto Eastside Rd. Go for 5.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Trenton Healdsburg Rd. Go for 1.3 mi.
- Turn right onto River Rd. Go for 1.8 mi.
- Turn left onto Trenton Rd. Go for 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Covey Rd. Go for 1.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Gravenstein Hwy N (CA-116). Go for 1.0 mi.
- Turn right onto Ross Station Rd. Go for 0.9 mi.
- Arrive at Ross Station Rd.
- Head northeast on Ross Station Rd. Go for 0.9 mi.
- Turn left onto Gravenstein Hwy N (CA-116). Go for 6.5 mi.
- Turn right onto Odd Fellows Park Rd. Go for 0.8 mi.
- Turn left onto River Rd. Go for 0.3 mi.
- Arrive at River Rd. Your destination is on the right.
- Tasting Room
- Wine Club
- Private Tours
- Pinot Noir
*While we do our best to keep all of our data as up to date as possible, we cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, as routes are created by you, our loyal users. Please direct any questions about the wineries on this route to the wineries themselves and/or review the route to help us improve our information for future users. Thank you for using Wine Routes!
**Route times are estimates. Everybody's tasting experience is different, so times are provided as rough guides for what you might expect based on averages.